Apply to be in the 2023 REDI Cohort
Eligibility and Cost
Up to 30 Scholars may be enrolled in the curriculum program. Potential scholars should:
- Be minority individuals —female and/or non-white — who want to begin or accelerate a career in real estate development.
- Have 1-2 years experience in development or a related field (such as architecture, urban planning, brokerage, construction, etc.) in order to contribute to the team project.
- This class is not taught at a 101 level so one to two years of full-time work in the real estate industry is preferred.
- Exceptions will be considered for applicants who demonstrate a high level of motivation, significant community involvement, and a higher level of real estate knowledge and experience through their personal statement and recommendation letter.
- 100% attendance is required.
- Registration is $250 payable upon acceptance to the program.
- Applications will be accepted now through April 21, 2023
- Accepted applications will be notified May 1, 2023
- Upon acceptance, applicants must pay $250 course fee. If you have financial need, please let us know in your application.
- Classes take place Wednesdays, May 2 – August 16, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Please note, class sessions will take place in person.
Click Here to Apply Now
Questions? Contact Nicole DePietro (email@example.com)