ULI Louisiana – Northshore Bus Tour
Please join ULI Louisiana on Wednesday, May 3rd, for a tour of featured development projects on the Northshore!
The afternoon bus tour will feature brief presentations from various development stakeholders highlighting recent commercial, retail, multifamily, mixed-use, and traditional neighborhood development projects. The afternoon will conclude with a visit to the award-winning Southern Hotel for cocktails at the Cypress Bar before departing back to the Southshore.
Due to limited capacity, this event will be limited to 50 attendees.
There will be two pick up locations. The bus will depart promptly at 12:30pm from One Shell Square in the CBD to arrive at the second pick up location at 1:00p at the Lakeside Mall parking lot (in front of Dick’s Sporting Goods) This tour will feature the following projects:
- Port Marigny Mixed Use Development
- Florida Marine Transport Office Expansion
- NetChex Office Headquarters
- NorthPark Luxury Apartments
- Nord du Lac Shopping Center
- River Chase Shopping Center
- Terra Bella Traditional Neighborhood Development
- First Baptist Church of Covington (Construction Site Tour)
- Southern Hotel & Cypress Bar
At approximately 6pm, we will depart from the Cypress Bar and return to the Lakeside Mall parking lot then continue on to One Shell Square for drop-offs.
Thank you to DonahueFavret Contractors for sponsoring this tour.
We look forward to seeing you there!
$20 for ULI members/ $40 for non ULI-members