- Charity Hospital Advisory Services Panel Reveals Recommendations for Reuse
- ULI Louisiana Sponsors Trapolin Peer Architects Releases Renderings for World Trade Center
- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
Monthly Archives: November 2017
On Friday November 10, 2017, an Advisory Services Panel of the Urban Land Institute hired by the owner of the Charity Hospital site, The LSU Real Estate Facilities Foundation, revealed their recommendations for the reuse of the site. After creating guiding principles for the redevelopment process, the 10-member panel presented 3 multi-use socially conscious, financially sustainable scenarios for consideration. Their power point presentation may be viewed HERE. A recording of the entire presentation may be seen HERE.