- Charity Hospital Advisory Services Panel Reveals Recommendations for Reuse
- ULI Louisiana Sponsors Trapolin Peer Architects Releases Renderings for World Trade Center
- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Online learning: A new multifamily housing class was just added to the schedule. It will be held Dec. 18.
Learn Online: Tips for Successful Multifamily Housing Development This new webinar provides multifamily housing developers with a practical guide to integrating management and marketing into the development process to maximize revenue and speed lease-up. Sign up for the Dec. 18 course.
Emerging Trends Asia Pacific: The 2014 Emerging Trends report for the Asia Pacific region was released today.
Strong Real Estate Fundamentals Seen for Asia in 2014 The generally positive outlook throughout the Asia Pacific region is highlighted by the re-emergence of Japan as a favored market, according to Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific 2014, co-published by PwC and ULI. The top investment market for 2014 is Tokyo, which ranked second for development prospects. Read the report.
Last Chance to Enter: Form a Team to Compete for $50,000 The Hines Student Urban Design Competition simulates the development process by challenging graduate students to tackle a real land use challenge in a U.S. city. The winning team takes home $50,000. Enter your team by Dec. 9.