The importance of appealing affordable housing as a vital component of thriving communities is being recognized with this year’s ULI J.C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development. Internationally recognized housing expert and former ULI Chairman J. Ronald Terwilliger has been chosen as the 2013 recipient of the prize, which is the Institute’s highest honor. Learn more about J. Ronald Terwilliger.
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
- Grocery-Anchored Retail: Still a Safe Bet?