- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Nearly every community in the country is home to an underperforming commercial corridor. Dismal, dirty, and disconnected, these places may yet represent the last great smart growth and infill opportunity. How can urban and suburban arterials be reenvisioned as healthy places, with more housing, better transportation options, appealing land use patterns, and reinvigorated retail centers? How can corridors work smarter to attract tenants and enhance walkability? This panel features key participants and takeaways from ULI’s ongoing focus on healthy corridors. Speakers: * Melani V. Smith of Meléndrez * Council Member … Read More