- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
How Can Open Space Add Value to Real Estate Development: ULI Louisiana Initiates First TAP in 10 years
In the latest Urban Land magazine, experts discuss trends and opportunities in incorporating open space into the development of multifamily and mixed-use communities, from interior courtyards to public parks to wildlife preserves. Read the article Open Space in New Orleans: ULI Louisiana Initiates its First TAP in 10 years The concept of open space into the development of vibrant communities and the advantages of such amenities will be further discussed at the upcoming two-day ULI Louisiana Technical Assistance Panel (TAP) on March 20-21. Downtown has a thriving entrepreneurial community and … Read More