- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The following Times Picayune article about 800 Magazine Street can be viewed in its entirety here. ULI Louisiana will be hosting an exclusive tour of the building on September 26th. A Warehouse District building where Jefferson Davis was embalmed and, more recently, French Market coffee was roasted is being renovated into one of the most expensive apartment rental properties in the city. Developers hope to lure residents willing to pay $6,000 per month, part of a rapidly expanding apartment market in and around the Central Business District. Across New Orleans, … Read More