- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
ULI Louisiana, in partnership with Creative Action, AOC Community Media, the UL School of Architecture and Design and the Acadiana Center for the Arts, created Imagaine Downtown, a contest with the goal of building interest in Lafayette Consolidate Government’s ongoing comprehensive planning process and the Downtown Strategic Framework Plan. Imagine a downtown Lafayette that addresses parking needs, strengthens pedestrian and bikeway connectivity, facilitates public transportation and increases buildings that can simultaneously be used for commercial and residential use. That is what dozens of entrants from all over the world did for the [Imagine Downtown] Lafayette Open … Read More