- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The Urban Land Institute of Louisiana (ULI) recently was awarded a $10,000 grant from the Urban Land Institute’s Urban Innovation Fund to launch an open ideas competition called [Imagine Downtown] Lafayette. In partnership with Creative Action Acadiana (CA) and The Lafayette Consolidated Government (LCG) the objective of the open ideas competition is to shape dialogue surrounding future creative and economic growth within six downtown sites in Lafayette, Louisiana, with the ultimate goal of generating a sustainable vision for Lafayette’s downtown district. The winning team in the competition will deliver a redesign of downtown … Read More