- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Accommodating the automobile requires parking – lots of parking. Providing all this parking has had a profound effect on our communities, literally reshaping them. The cost of providing all this parking, while not always quantifiable, is usually discernible – time spent ‘hunting’ for a space, disincentive to walk even short distances, and loss of tree canopy and green space. For a highlight video of parking expert Donald Shoup explain the effects of our current approach to parking and alternatives to managing parking that can help make our cities be better places to … Read More