- Leading Voices with ULI: Scott Cowan of Tulane University
- How Three Global Cities Are Working with the Private Sector to Create Housing, Public Spaces
- Greater New Orleans Development Tracker
- Fastest Growing Neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Properties discusses developing connections between art and public space.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Grant funds will be used to develop a Parking Benefits District in New Orleans in collaboration with the Mayor of New Orleans’ Office and 6 other partners The Urban Land Institute announced last week at their Annual Fall Conference that ULI Louisiana is one of the top 5 grant recipients. The $19,000 grant, which competed against submissions by other national and international ULI chapters, enables a study on Parking Benefits Districts in New Orleans. ULI Louisiana, in collaboration with the Mayor of New Orleans’ Office, and 6 partners from the … Read More